The use of UV Lights is a great product option that homeowners have added to their HVAC system in order to improve indoor air quality. The UV Lights HVAC protection is a tube light that is mounted on the inside of your HVAC unit. Shining the UV light on your coils allows the rays to kill over 99% of airborne allergens, mold, viruses, and bacteria. This is pretty powerful stuff that can have a big impact on the health and comfort of you and your family members.
Airborne germs can cause your allergy symptoms like itchy-watery eyes, sneezing, and stuffy nose. The good news is when used properly the UV light can eliminate a lot of your allergy problems indoors. Dust, mildew, trapped bacteria can all cause illness and can lower your quality of life. No one wants to lower their quality of life by allowing allergies and illnesses to take over. Elderly and infants are at a higher risk when breathing in harmful pollutants in the home air, without a home UV light in the system.
The best feature of home UV light HVAC protection is the clean, disease-free air it provides for your home. The next best feature of home UV light HVAC protection is that you don't do anything after its installation. Maintenance of the UV light involves a simple quarterly check to determine if the bulb is still burning or needs replaced. There are no on and off switches. If plugged into power, it is on.
The benefit of improving your air quality and killing nasty bacteria are what drives consumers to purchase a UV Light for their HVAC system. If this seems like a good fit for your home this summer, our friendly professionals at GSM Services are here to help you.
Click this link or call (704) 864-0344 to learn how easily UV lights can make a difference in your home with help from GSM Services.