Generac Generator Install & Repair
Certified Generac Dealer - Home Generator Installation & Repair Services
Generac Standby Automatic Generator Service Experts
We are an authorized Generac dealer and we specialize in installation, repair, maintenance and service of Generac generators. Our technicians are trained and certified to install and work on Generac standby generators. Being a Generac dealer allows us special pricing & warranty that we can pass on to our customers. Generac was the first to engineer affordable home standby generators, and they remain the #1 name in home backup generators today.
Generac Home Backup Generators
Generac standby generators provide comfort, security and convenience. The permanently-installed generator sits outside just like a central air conditioning unit and delivers power directly to the home's electrical system, backing up your entire home or just the most essential items. We are certified Generac Generator Installers in the Charlotte, Gastonia, Fort Mill & all surrounding aeas.
Generac Benefits & Features:
- Runs on existing natural gas or LP fuel supply.
- Delivers power directly to your home's electrical panel.
- Automatic startup within seconds of a power outage.
- Affordable, 24/7 backup power source.
- All-weather durability.
- Digital controls with Mobile Link compatibility.
- Multiple product lines to choose from: PowerPact, Synergy, EcoGen, Guardian Series, QuietSource Series, and Protector Series.
Benefits of Installing an Automatic Generac Generator:
- Having continual and consistent electricity during an outage.
- Availability to remain connected during a power outage, allows you to use your phone and have access to the news. Simple connectivity like this can dramatically increase your security and safety.
- A generator protects all the items in your freezer and refrigerator. There will no longer be money wasted on spoiled food.
- Many home medical devices rely on constant power. For some, having power during an outage can be crucial for their quality of life!
- Some home insurance policies will provide a discount if you have, or decide to install a standby generator.
- Your generator allows your heating and cooling system to continue running normally, during a power outage.
- Prevents frozen pipes during an outage.
Generac Standby Generators VS. Portable Generators
A Generac Standby Generator will automatically power on in the event of a power outage with no refueling necessary. The generator is installed in a safe location and has built-in controls to ensure safe operation under all conditions. The home will operate as usual with complete usage of all systems such as HVAC, lights, refrigerators, hot water heaters, electricity, etc.
With a portable generator, you will have to pick and choose what's worth turning on and for how long, and that only lasts until you run out of gas. You also have to spend time and energy getting the generator set up before usage. Those problems will not be an issue with a permanent generator.
GSM Services installs Generac home generators that are designed to come on automatically when utility-supplied electricity is interrupted. Special circuitry is installed between the generator and your main electrical service panel can allocate standby electrical power to different circuits. This control circuitry ensures that key home systems (water heaters, HVAC system, refrigerator, freezer, lights etc.) can keep operating.
Enjoy comfort & Security During Power Outages
Severe weather is something that is unavoidable. It could be something as common as a thunderstorm taking out the power lines, or it could be something much more damaging. No matter what happens, be prepared for the next power outage with a new generator.
We are trained and certified generator installers. Get a free quote today on installing a backup generator for your home. Fill out out contact form to get a free estimate & options on permanent standby generator solutions! GSM Services provides generator services in Charlotte, Huntersville, Gastonia, Mount Holly, Fort Mill, Matthews, Denver, Lincolnton, Clover, and the neighboring areas in Greater Charlotte.