Despite the world’s best efforts to produce technology that can detect the presence of dangerous toxic gases as well as fires, thousands of homeowners and businesses are affected each year by fire damage and carbon monoxide poisoning. While fires can ignite at any point during the year, carbon monoxide poisoning is slightly more specified. During the winter months, when our spaces are tightly sealed and well-heated, carbon monoxide poisoning can reveal its ugly head.
To protect yourself and your family, there are proactive steps you can take to make sure your home is as safe and healthy as possible.
At the end of the day, your family’s safety is the number one priority. Call GSM Services today, and our helpful staff will be happy to help you care for your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as needed!