What do to when your AC wont turn on?
- Check to make sure that your thermostat is on the correct settings. i.e. Make sure it is not on the off position and that the fan is on auto or on.
- Check your filter. A dirty filter can restrict the cold air to properly flow through your house.
- Make sure the power to your thermostat is on.
- Make sure that the power to the AC unit is on.
- See if there is any debris blocking the motor from running or dirt collected on the outside unit (if so you may need to call for an licensed technician to come chemically clean it)
If none of these tips work, give us a call at 704-864-0344 and we will set up a highly trained technician to come diagnose and offer solutions to fix the issue.
With regular maintenance, our technicians come out twice a year to ensure that your HVAC system will work properly for the season to come. Call us today to see what our maintenance plan can offer you and your peace of mind!