HEATING • AC • INSULATION • HOME ENERGY AUDITS GENERATORS • COMMERCIAL ROOFING & COMMERCIAL HVAC • DUCT CLEANING • INDOOR AIR QUALITY
5 simple tricks to keep your home cool this summer
5 SIMPLE TRICKS TO KEEP YOUR HOME COOL WHEN IT IS SUPER HOT OUTSIDE
- Shut your curtains & blinds during the day or if you really want the full effect invest in black out curtains.
- Your ceiling fan should be adjusted in the summer to run counter-clockwise at an increased speed.
- Switching from incandescent lightbulbs to compact fluorescent lamps can cool your home and save money by using a more energy efficient lightbulb.
- Instead of using your oven or stovetop, try grilling outside more often to cool off your home.
- If you have that stubborn room or part of your home that never gets cool, Call GSM Services! Right now we are offering a FREE Home Comfort, health & efficiency audit. We will do a full evaluation of your home, attic, and crawlspace. We will check for air leaks, use thermal imaging, check insulation levels, look for air quality issues and more! After our audit we will go over the findings with you and discuss any solutions that may help the comfort level and the environment of your home.